Samstag, 5. September 2009

The Tester: Sony hat's einfach drauf!

Sony will Dich! Werde Star einer Realityshow! Du bist The Gamer!

Checkt mal diese Seite ab: KLICK

Da könnt ihr den Trailer gucken und euch als Kandidat bewerben. Ein Fragebogen ist da natürlich Pflicht und Photo plus Bewerbungsvideo ebenfalls.
Hier die wahrscheinlichsten Antworten auf Sonys Fragen:

Question 1: What about your personality makes you unique?
I am totally Lifestyle in my head and unique! I have tattoos und höre heavy metal! Ich kann with my ass Geräusche making. I play in a band aber nur in Guitar Hero and I think that the war in Irak is wrong. America is wiederholing the mistake, den sie auch schon 1945 gemacht have.

Question 2: Describe your most embarrassing moment or experience.
Watching the trailer of Sonys reality show "The Gamer" was Fremdschämen Deluxe. And once als ich mit einem Girl fucking, I have make Kacka by accident. Embarrassing too!

Question 3: Why do you want a career in the game industry?
Because I have nix gelernt and have no Optionen in meinem Leben. Like Ahmet Iscitürk, who is mein größtes Idol and also a fette Sau. Außerdem can I maybe in the Future verhindern, dass jemand so eine Scheiße wie PSP Go kauft.

2 Kommentare: